Pleasant Hill Campus
N250 (Includes PSYD Lab)
Computer Lab Phone: (925) 969-3472
Robert M. Fisher Library: (925) 969-3100
|Monday - Friday||8 AM - 10 PM|
|Saturday / Sunday||8 AM - 6 PM|
Media Center (Mac Lab)
Library Phone: (510) 649-1008
|Monday - Friday||12 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM - 5 PM|
|or by appointment|
San Jose Campus
3031 Tisch Way
Call for Hours: 408-236-1100
Law Library Phone: (925) 969-3120
|Monday - Thursday||9:30 AM - 9 PM|
|Friday||9:30 AM - 5 PM|
|Saturday / Sunday||10 AM - 5 PM|
The University has computer labs located at the Pleasant Hill, Campbell, and Berkeley campuses. Each lab contains computers, printers, and software for word processing and Internet access, in addition to software and other equipment pertaining to the classes being taught at the campus where the computer lab is located.
Lab use policies:
- Files should not be stored on the computers in the computer labs and libraries. We recommend purchasing a flash drive for storing and transporting files. The University is not responsible for lost data.
- Please limit printing to 50 pages per day
- Please limit scanning to 1 hour per day
- Please do not eat in the Lab. Beverages are OK, but only if they are in a covered container.
- The computer lab is considered a study area. When using the lab, please be courteous and turn off your cell phone or set it to vibrate. Please leave the lab to use your phone.
Please see the Student Code for detailed list of computer use policies.
The following groups are authorized to use the computer labs:
- Current Students
- Alumni in good standing
- Current Faculty, Staff, and Regents
- National University students attending classes on the Pleasant Hill Campus
- Guests of the University such as guest speakers
You may connect to the Internet from anywhere on the Pleasant Hill Campus. No username/password or special settings are required.