This module covers types of information sources you can use for your topic.
When you have completed this section of JFKU Searchpath you should be able to:
- describe a variety of information sources
- describe a variety of research tools
- distinguish between primary and secondary sources
- describe characteristics of information on the Web
- describe characteristics of library resources
Resources for Librarians and Educators, Credits
Original Searchpath material © 2008 by John F. Kennedy University Libraries. JFKU Searchpath based upon Searchpath © by the Board of Trustees of Western Michigan University which incorporates material from TILT, a tutorial developed by the Digital Information Literacy Office for the University of Texas System Digital Library, © 1998-2002. This material may be reproduced, distributed, or incorporated only subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Searchpath Open Publication License.