This module covers how to search the JFKU Libraries Catalog.
When you have completed this module you should be able to:
- recognize that the catalog contains more than books
- find materials on a topic using a keyword search
- find materials by title, author, or subject heading
- identify the location of books or periodicals or media
- read a call number and use it to find items in the library
- find an item placed on Reserve using a Course Reserve search
- manage your personal library account
Resources for Librarians and Educators, Credits
Original Searchpath material © 2008 by the John F. Kennedy University Libraries. JFKU Searchpath based upon Searchpath © by the Board of Trustees of Western Michigan University which incorporates material from TILT, a tutorial developed by the Digital Information Literacy Office for the University of Texas System Digital Library, © 1998-2002. This material may be reproduced, distributed, or incorporated only subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Searchpath Open Publication License.