- Keyword search finds the exact words you typed into the search box in the text of an article. You may miss relevant articles just because they do not use the exact same words you chose.
- Subject search allows you to use the controlled vocabulary selected by the database indexers to organize articles based on the main ideas covered. You may get a more complete list of relevant articles.
- Start with a keyword search.
- Select a relevant article.
- Look at the subject headings assigned to this article.
- Use relevant subject headings to link to additional articles about that subject.