To find and access research materials:
1. Always ask a librarian if you would like assistance.
2. Search the collections by research topic or material type to locate the needed resources (using the tabbed menus on the front page of the library web site).
3. Download or print electronic content OR...
4. Search the WorldCat database to locate materials in libraries worldwide OR...
5. Follow the links below to request delivery of materials not available in electronic format or at your local library.
|Send me a book located in the library stacks, or an item located in the media display area (residents of U.S. and Canada only).|
|Email me an article from a print-only journal owned by the JFKU Libraries.|
|Email me a chapter from a book owned by the JFKU Libraries.|
Send me an article or a book chapter not owned by the JFKU Libraries.